CENTRIFUGAL ROOF FAN FOR FIREPLACES AND BARBECUES
• Steel motor cover with hammered texture. Polyester powder coated in black colour.
• Backward curved impeller with self-cleaning aluminium blades, dynamically balanced (UNI ISO 1940, Point 1 – Class 6.3).
• Protection grid with anti-bird rings (in accordance with UNI ISO 13857 standard), made of electrically welded steel and black epoxy finishing coat.
• Base made of embossed steel, covered with epoxy to guarantee great resistance to long-term atmospheric agents.
• Aerodynamic shape for optimum performance, in one piece to optimize the air flow.
• Sub-frame for fixing the unit to the chimney.
• Equipped with steel safety wire for anchoring the appliance once installed.
• Class I and IP X4 asynchronous motor, with standard voltage 230V 50/50Hz, with thermal protector and ball bearings.
• Specially designed for smoke extraction use at a continuous operating temperature up to 200 °C in fireplaces and barbecues.
Πατήστε την παρακάτω εικόνες για να δείτε περισσότερες πληροφορίες:
Technical Data Sheet